Background

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Monday, May 12, 2014

Hello everyone! Hope everyone's Mother's Day was great! Mine was awesome. I'll probably never be that excited for Mother's Day again! It was so good to get to talk to my family. I even got to see my grandparents and my aunt and uncle so that was nice! 

So, this week our ward was hard at work putting together chicken on a stick. What is chicken on a stick, you ask? Well, quite simply, it's pieces of chicken, onion, and pickle all put together in a particular order on a stick, deep fried. The Red Star ward has been doing it as a fundraiser for the cub scouts every year so we felt quite privileged to help! And to eat them, too. :)
 
 
The unfinished product. Ew.
And voila! It's delicious!
 
I finally got to try a fried oreo! I've been wanting one of these ever since I heard of them. So unhealthy. Yet so good.
These are my newest investigators. I taught them the restoration and they all seemed very interested. I think they're going to be baptized. 

A family photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment